Welcome to Gators Swim Club
Gators Swim Club (a member of Swim BC and Swim National Canada) is a competitive swim club that has been part of the East Vancouver community for over 30 years. The Gators Swim Club is also a non-profit organization that is operated by parent volunteers. Our club culture encourages enjoyment of swimming through development in areas of swimming skills, fitness and team participation. The structure of the Gators program is based upon a progression from the novice to elite levels of competition. Each level of club progression differs in preparation and performance expectations.
Although the idea of "personal best" is a prominent theme for the Gators Swim Club, the concept of team is equally as important. Team activities, such as time trials, in-house meets, special events, thematic fun swim days, BBQ's, etc., are incorporated into the program to involve all swimmers and family members in sharing values of friendship, team pride, staying healthy and community support.
Gators Swim Club welcomes new swimmers all year long. For registration information or to book a swimmer assessment, feel free to send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to chatting with you.
- IMPORTANT: Practices Changes for November 2017
- All practices for Gold, Age, Age Plus, Senior A/B and Elite swimmers on Nov 25 and 26 are CANCELLED.
- Crocodile, Blue and Gecko C will swim at Renfrew on Nov 25 (6:45 am - 8:00 am) instead of Nov 26.
- Elite, Senor A, Gold, Junior, Crocodile, Blue, Gecko, Gecko B/C has a new schedule from Nov 27 to Dec 24.
- October 2017 Newsletter
- SFU / GATOR LMR SWIM MEET - Nov 25-26, 2017
- CDSC PASS MEET 2017 - Dec 17, 2017
For any inquiries related to registration,
- Katie Leung
For any inquiries related to parent volunteer opportunities, please contact:
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Bielka Lopez
For any inquiries related to ordering swimmer equipment, please contact:
- Equipment Manager
- John Chiu